Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Module 8 reflection

Reflect on how the focus of this module has helped you plan and create your unit. This module has helped me create my own unit by allowing me to view and comment on my classmates units. By seeing their work and reading their comments in the discussion then I can relate them.


How can I prepare for and facilitate an effective showcase?
To prepare for an effective showcase I need to make sure that all of my information is organized. I also need to make sure that I read the directions very carefully since I have never created a wiki before.
How can I provide constructive feedback? To provide constructive feedback I can make sure that I use the showcase feedback form and that I thoroughly look through my partners unit plan. I will try and place myself in their shoes so I can see exactly how their unit will flow and work.

1 comment:

Judy said...

We really saw the wiki in a couple of ways in the showcase. Using the wiki as the showcase and the use of the wiki by Peggy and Steve to pull together their whole unit. Wikis can be used in lots of ways. I like the comment aboaut placing yourself in your partner's shoes certainly helps to reflect on a partner's unit.