Friday, September 19, 2008

Reflect on how the focus of this module has helped you plan and create your unit.
I think getting feedback has helped as has getting to look at the units prepared by others.

How can I prepare for and facilitate an effective showcase?
Some of the aspects of using technology is still challenging, but it is getting easier. It helped to have all the pieces saved in one folder and ready to download to the wiki.
How can I provide constructive feedback? It is important to look at all components of the unit and evaluate how effective the person has been in involving students in the processes and integrating technology into their projects. It helped, since I have already used my unit in the classroom, to know how well certain factors worked and what I could improve on in the future.

1 comment:

Judy said...

It is neat to get to see the other showcases and it should help to know that the technology does get easier the more you use it. I am so glad to hear that you have used the unit already.